- High explosive incendiary rounds
- Fired from 30mm automatic Guns mounted on infantry combat vehicles (BMP II)
- The gun has double belt feed system, one belt with AP/T rounds and the other with both HE/I and HE/T rounds generally in ratio of 4:1.
- The gun is designed for single shot firing as well as automatic firing at slow and rapid rates.
- Fixed type of ammunition, intended for use against against main power and non armoured ground and aerial targets
- Total length of ammunition (High) : 292.84 mm
- Total length of ammunition (Low) : 289.45 mm
- Mass of Complete Round : 0.833 kg Approx.
- Mass of projectile : 0.389kg ± 0.006kg
- Mass of propellant : 0.122 kg
- Mass of bursting charge : 0.0485kg ± 0.001kg
- Muzzle Velocity : 960 m/s ± 10 m/s
- Mean pressure of propellant : 3600 Kg/cm 2
- Self destruction time of fuze : 9.0 to 14.0 sec
- Maximum Range -
- a) At ground target : 4000 m
- b) At aerial target/altitude : 2000 m
c) Slant range : 2500 m
- Packing box size : 355 mm x 241mm x 315mm
- Estimated weight of box : 36.0 kgs/box
- Net weight of box : 25.59 kgs/box
Volume : 0.027 cu m